DUCK FLOWER (Flor De Palo Guaco) whole
About this Herb
The Duck Flower Detox is one (1) whole dried duck flower Blossom of the vine Aristolochia grandiflora, wild-harvested from Honduras. No additives, No fillers, only 100% Pure Duck!
It is said when the components of The Duck enter your body it removes EXCESS mucus EVERYWHERE it is not supposed to be and thoroughly cleanses the intestines over a period of 4 to 8 hours.
WARNING! This is a VERY aggressive detox. It will likely cause vomiting & diarrhea. Do NOT take without first consulting your health professional. For ADULTS only.
It should NEVER be consumed by pregnant or breastfeeding women or children.
The reported benefits of the Duck Flower Detox:
– Cleanse the body of excess mucus
– Total cleanse of impacted waste in the intestines
– Eliminate parasites from the intestines
– Reduce bloating
– Increased energy & vitality
– Increased mental clarity
– Weight loss
HOW TO TAKE THE DUCK FLOWER DETOX:
It is best to take it in the morning after a light breakfast of raw fruit and water/tea. Make plans to be home all day!
1. Soak flower in freshwater for one hour to rehydrate.
2. Consume the entire soaked flower, chewing thoroughly. Or you may blend it with 2 tablespoons of water or natural fruit juice and consume.3. During the course of the detox, consume adequate amounts of liquid with electrolytes – coconut water is ideal. If you vomit or pass feces you MUST rehydrate with water/coconut water
4. After the detox is complete, reintroduce simple plant-based foods slowly, such as raw fruit or raw veggies.
DUCK FLOWER (Flor De Palo Guaco) whole (Dried)
These ingredients have been tested and carefully selected by a certified herbalist.
All tonics, loose teas, herbal leaves, and powders should be refrigerated after seal is broken for longest potency and freshness of herbs. Herbal compounds such as tinctures and capsules doesn’t need to be refrigerated and should be stored in a cool, dark place out of direct light. These methods will guarantee the longest potency and freshness. All herbal compounds will have expiration dates on the item packages effective immediately. If Stored correctly these herbal compounds will last far longer than the recommended expiration date.