BLACK OLIVE LEAF EXTRACT TINCTURE
Inactivation of bacterial, viral, and retroviral infections
- Prevention of dental and surgical infection
- Eradication of the HIV virus, as well as herpes and shingles
- Effective treatment for colds, flu, and pneumonia
- Decrease of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome symptoms
- Increased circulation, blood flow, and reduction of free radical damage (which help combat heart disease, hypertension, and arthritis)
- Anti-fungal and antibacterial action on athlete’s foot, mycotic nails, yeast infections, and chlamydia
- Olive leaves also help in the reduction of chronic fatigue symptoms.Long term use of olive leaf extract helps prevent regular colds and aches.Ingesting the leaf extract may build resistance to fight yeast or candida.Olive leaves are an effective ingredient in order to control blood pressure.The different components of the leaf also build better elasticity in the skin.The olive leaf extract even promotes better immunity and healthy heart health.The antioxidant nature of the leaves also protects the heart from long term damage by free radicals.Extracts from olive leaf have also been known to reduce cholesterol along with reducing blood pressure.The extract of the leaf is used in many cosmetics including anti aging creams and lotions as a result of the leaf’s many natural immune system benefits.
Expiration: All tonics, loose teas, herbal leaves, and powders should be refrigerated after seal is broken for longest potency and freshness of herbs. Herbal compounds such as tinctures and capsules doesn’t need to be refrigerated and should be stored in a cool, dark place out of direct light.
These methods will guarantee the longest potency and freshness. All herbal compounds will have expiration date on item packages effective immediately. If Stored correctly these herbal compounds will last far longer than the recommended expiration date.
How to Use
Shake well. Take two dropperfuls three times daily about 15-30 minutes before a meal.
Herbal compounds must be taken with 64 ounces of water per day. Cannot Purchase If Under 21 Years Of Age. Check Ingredients For Allergens.
Wild Black Olive Leaf
These ingredients have been tested and carefully selected by a certified herbalist.