Superfood Powder+ Herbal Compound
SUPERFOOD POWDER + Herbal Compound Is A VERY POWERFUL herbal compound. Using this herbal compound everyday supply essential minerals, oxygen and nitrogen ions to the body. THIS IS A NUMBER 1 SELLER!
Arthritis, Bad Joints, Skin Deterioration, Cancer, Mucus, Bad Vision, Aches and Pains NOTHING can stand a chance against SUPERFOOD POWER +
Sea Moss Uses
SEA MOSS HAS OVER 92 MINERALS!
is a source of potassium chloride, a nutrient which helps to dissolve catarrh (inflammation and phlegm in the mucous membranes), which cause congestion. It also contains compounds which act as natural antimicrobial and antiviral agents, helping to get rid of any infections. Hello natural cough syrup!is a species of red algae that grows near the coast line in rocky areas of the Atlantic coast. In it’s natural state, color varies between brownish purple to greenish yellow. Below we have listed and explained our top ten reasons why you should be consuming sea moss regularly.
1) Promotes regular thyroid function- The thyroid is a gland found in the neck below the Adams apple. This gland secretes hormones known as triiodothyronine (T3) and Thyroxine (T4). These hormones are known as T3 and T4 based on the atoms of iodine per molecule. T3= 3 iodine atoms per molecule, T4= 4 iodine atoms per molecule. These hormones have effects on the majority of the body’s tissues and increase BMR (basal metabolic rate). Here are just a few examples of what the thyroid is responsible for:
- Increases blood flow by directly increasing the rate and strength of the heartbeat.
- Increases the growth rate of the developing brain cells in the fetus.
- Increases the growth rate of young children.
- Plays a major roll in thought patterns, sexual function, and sleep.
- Regulates central and peripheral nervous system function.
- Regulates menstrual cycle.
- Controls cholesterol levels.
The most common cause of thyroid abnormalities is iodine deficiency. Iodine is one of the many minerals found abundantly in sea moss. By consuming sea moss regularly, you are directly feeding the thyroid.
2) Improves metabolism- What we refer to as our metabolism is really the process of chemical transformation that occurs within our cells. After food is consumed, our metabolism is responsible for 3 functions.
- Converting food into energy for cellular functions
- Converting food into building and recovery elements for cells
- Discarding waste after enough food has been processed for the above mentioned conversions
3) Improves circulation- Filters out germs and other bacteria during blood circulation
4) Boosts immune function- Sea moss is known to have antiviral, antibacterial, anticoagulant, and antimicrobial properties.
5) Promotes digestive regularity- sea moss is known to ease many digestive issues such as indigestion, gastritis, ulcers, and constipation. It is said due to the jelly- like consistency of sea moss, it can provide relief to all inflamed mucus membranes by coating the intestinal wall and at the same time pulling toxins out of the body.
6) Suppresses appetite- Sea moss is a great appetite suppressant due to its high concentration of minerals and its nutrient density. Most of us experience the uncomfortable sensations in our stomach when we have not consumed anything for a period of time. This discomfort may be coupled with weakness and cravings. This is the feeling that we know as hunger. Today we have many companies that create products to assist in the regulation and suppression of this hunger. Do your due diligence in researching what works best for you should you go that route. However, for the people that are looking to suppress their appetite in a more natural and healthier way, sea moss should be considered. When you process sea moss into gel form, it is easy to add as an ingredient with other foods and drinks. Due to its jelly-like consistency, when sea moss is consumed it passes through the intestines and soothes any inflammation as well as remove any toxins. Sea moss consumed regularly will help to eliminate cravings and as a result, bring the body back to its natural weight based on your level of activity and nutrition.
7) Promotes healthy sexual function- Due to the generous amount of zinc and other minerals that are vital for reproductive function and health, sea moss is great for anyone who desires an increased sex drive. Because of its anti-inflammatory properties, sea moss promotes circulation throughout the entire body especially our reproductive organs. For male readers who are experiencing difficulty with sex related drive, stamina, erection, and other abnormalities, then you should consider consuming sea moss regularly. For female readers who are experiencing a lack in desire, painful sexual experience due to dryness, feminine irritation, and anything else related to this particular topic, then a regular dose of sea moss may improve this situation.
8) Rich in vitamins and minerals- Sea moss is loaded with nutrients that are vital to the human body such as bromine, sulfur, calcium, iodine, magnesium, phosphorus, manganese, potassium, beta-carotene, selenium, protein, pectin, zinc, vitamin-C and B-vitamins just to name a few.
9) Recovery- Sea moss provides relief from muscle and joint pain. Whether you are a professional athlete, fitness enthusiast, or perform any kind of heavy lifting at work, sea moss can help replace the minerals that you deplete the body of when performing these activities.
The most impressive health benefits of bladderwrack include its ability to treat obesity, benefit the thyroid, improve the metabolism, reduce inflammation, strengthen bones, boost circulation, protect the skin, aid vision, prevent premature aging, lower risk of cancer, and strengthen heart health
1. FOR THYROID HEALTH
Back during the 19th century in the days before modern medicine, bladderwrack was used as the original iodine source for medicinal purposes. Iodine is absolutely essential for the health of your thyroid and to ensure that your hormones and metabolism remain in healthy balance.
Because bladderwrack is such a rich source of iodine, it can be used to treat a variety of thyroid conditions which help control your metabolic and hormonal balance. Bladderwrack essentially works by stimulating the thyroid and allowing it to produce sufficient hormones.
All tonics, loose teas, herbal leaves, and powders should be refrigerated after seal is broken for longest potency and freshness of herbs. Herbal compounds such as tinctures and capsules doesn’t need to be refrigerated and should be stored in a cool, dark place out of direct light. These methods will guarantee the longest potency and freshness.All herbal compounds will have expiration date on item packages effective immediately. If Stored correctly these herbal compounds will last far longer than the recommended expiration date.
100% Pure Organic Natural Sea Moss and Bladder Wrack
These ingredients have been tested and carefully selected by a certified herbalist.